Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday, Noon to 4:00 pm
- Aid and assist the general public in genealogical and historical research with a focus on Jefferson County NY, and the adjacent counties of Lewis, St. Lawrence, Oswego, and the province of Ontario.
- Collect and preserve genealogical and historical information in any and all possible formats.
- Maintain a genealogy and local history collection.
The Genealogy Department staff conducts in house searches that are free, except for a $.20 per page copy fee and any postage fees. Requests can be submitted three ways:
- Via mail: Please be as detailed as possible in your letter and send along with a
self-addressed stamped envelope to:
c/o Flower Memorial Library
229 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601
- Via email: email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible and include an address for us to mail any copies, etc.
- Via phone: (315) 785-7711. Preferred for brief questions only.