- This event has passed.
Halloween Mini Wreath [ages 18+ only]
October 6 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
A little bit creepy but a whole lot of cute! Create a mini Halloween wreath using a wire form, tulle, and embellishments.
If you have any questions, reach out to Amanda (315.785.7715) or via FB messenger.
This is an in-person program with a simultaneous take-home kit release.
For ages 18+ only.
If planning to attend in-person:
- Maximum capacity is 15 attendees.
- Face masks must be worn while attending this event. Library staff can provide you with one if needed.
- A lottery will be in place should there be more than 15 hopeful attendees. To be entered into the lottery, you must be present by 6:25 pm. Names will be entered then drawn. If you come with a group, there are no guarantees all will be admitted.
- One craft project per person. Unused project kits will become available for pickup at the Circulation Desk.
If planning to participate virtually:
- Kits will be released at 6:30 pm on project night.
- Kits are available while supplies last on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations.
- Limit 2 kits per person. Please share the craftiness.
- Video with step-by-step instructions will be available on the Library’s YouTube Channel and in the discussion section of the Facebook event by 6 pm on Thursday.
Black tulle (stay tuned for exact amount)
Embellishments (small plastic spiders, small skulls)
Mini wire wreath form
White tulle (stay tuned for exact amount)
Hot glue or other quick drying craft glue