COVID-19 Restrictions (as of May 2021)
Masks must be worn at all times in the library.
- No mask? We can give you one!
- Can’t wear a mask? We will bring your books out to your vehicle.
Access to services is limited. Here is what we can offer you:
- Books are quarantined for 1 day before we check them in. We are not charging any fines for overdue books.
- Browse the new books which are located near the side door.
- Browse the dvd’s, books and audio books in the basement.
- Browse the books in the Children’s Room.
- Browse the large print books which are in the North Reading Room.
- Shop our downstairs bookstore!
- Access to computers, wifi, CAC cards and printing.
- Access to a Fax Machine and Copier.
- Ebooks available online
- New patron cards are available
- Books, DVD’s, audiobooks, CD’s etc are available by browsing or placing a hold or by calling us.
- Reference services and Genealogy services are available by appointment, email and phone.
- Databases such as Fold3, Watertown Daily Times, etc are available by clicking here: