Programs for Teens at Flower Library
Stay busy with the library! Things look a little different right now because of the pandemic. Currently we’re offering take-home craft kits. Each kit comes with most of the supplies you’ll need as well as instructions on how to access a step-by-step video of project directions. Usually you’ll have the opportunity to laugh along with Ms. Ashley as she makes her own version of the week’s project. 🙂
Services for Teens at Flower Library
We have so much to offer you!
- Study space – you’re welcome to grab a table in the Teen Space. If you’re working on a group project or need a much quieter zone, consider calling the Reference Desk at 315-785-7714 to reserve a room.
- Computer access – you’ll need your library card for this one. Don’t have one? You can use a guest pass for a day or ask staff to create a new library card for you. Either way you’ll need photo ID if you have one, or your school ID. You can also grab a legal guardian and bring them along with you for this process.
- Printing and scanning – remember that you’ll need to prepay for printing. It’s $0.20/page for black and white, and $0.75/page for color.
- Search the catalog for materials.
- Download the Libby app, which allows you to borrow ebooks and eaudio books. You can get it in your app store.
- Access academic databases for school projects. These are open to all New York State residents! Contact a librarian at 315-785-7714 for help.
Read, Read, Read!
Meet Ms. Ashley
Hi! I’m your Teen Librarian. I’ve been a Librarian at Flower Library since 2010. I’m a local girl who grew up to love SNOW! My favorite library jobs are buying books and sharing them with you – it’s like a holiday every. single. time. When I’m not busy saving the world one story at a time, you can find me chasing my kids around with my husband.