Flower Library is the Central Library in the North Country Library System. The Central Library serves as a major reference and interlibrary loan resource for the 65 libraries in the North Country Library System. A committee, known as the Central Library Advisory Committee (CLAC) makes recommendations for use of the Central Library funds which come from New York State.
The Central Library is responsible for:
- Purchase of adult non-fiction items such as books, dvd’s, and audio-books.
- Participating on the CLAC and making recommendations for databases and other purchases which benefit the NCLS libraries and patrons.
The Central Library Advisory Committee has created this 5 year Plan of Service.
The following people are on the Central Library Advisory Committee:
Paulette Roes – NCLS
Matt Corey – NCLS
Yvonne Reff – Flower Library – Central Library
Caroline Chatterton – Directors’ Organization Vice President
Brooke Hartle – Hawn Memorial Library – Jefferson County Representative
- First Term expires December 2021
Meghan Harney – Lowville Public Library – Lewis County Representative
- First term: January 2018-December 2019.
- Second Term: January 2020-December 2021
Jessica Godfey – Ainsworth Memorial Library -Oswego County Representative
- First Term: January 2021-December 2022
Elaine Dunne – Massena Public Library – St. Lawrence County Representative.
- First Term: January 2019-December 2020.
- Second Term: January 2021-December 2022
- Data Axle/Reference USA
- Niche Academy
- Universal Class